© BAL Assessments - what do we need from you
Determining the Bushfire Attack Level (BAL)
With referance to Australian Standard AS 3959
Contact us for a quote to do your BAL report or your BMO report
What our Assessors need to undertake an assessment:
(1) Dimensioned Site Plan showing footprint of proposed building works and other structures with dimesions to boundaries. An electronic pdf copy is required.
(2) External footprint and other structures should be pegged or marked-out.
(3) Site address and basic access directions sufficient to accurately locate the property.
(4) Contact details including; current primary residential address, mobile number, email address.
(5) Copy of the Title Plan (if you have it).
(6) Can we get 2 Wheel Drive all-weather access to the site at any time?
(7) Are gates locked – dogs or other animals on the property etc?
Available 7 days a week – ring us on
0417 885 747
We would welcome the opportunity of expanding on any of the points
Mobile: 0417 885 747
What is a BAL |
Bushfire Management Overlay |
BAL and Building Costs |
What Information do we need |
Our Methodology |
Our Equipment |
Our Assessors |
McArthur Forest Fire Danger Meter Mk5 |
McArthur Grassland Fire Danger Meter Mk4 |
Slope Limitations |